top of page

We can help if:

  • Building Department has issued Stop Work Order ( SWO) or violations for your construction project.

  • You did not file application for Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) on time for your property.

  • You want to open a Bakery in an existing retail store.

  • You have plan to establish a food processing unit in an existing building.

  • You want to subdivide your property.

  • Building Department has stopped your construction work.

  • You need to provide handicap toilet and ramp for your commercial property.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page